Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.41 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: John Meyer
Forum: Child Support April 12th 07, 02:12 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 6
Posted By John Meyer
Collecting Child Support

Bob Whiteside wrote:

CP's have an obligation to provide CS too. Non-working mothers are failing
their own children by not living up to their legal obligation to support
their...
Forum: Child Support April 12th 07, 02:07 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 3
Posted By John Meyer
I'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet

And he was involved with the Anna Nicole Smith case, what a surprise there!
I don't know whether you can get this idiot kicked off the bench, but
that doesn't mean you can't have some fun with it. ...
Forum: Child Support April 9th 07, 01:35 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 2
Posted By John Meyer
A bit of good news for us non custodial parents

http://www.ncprevue.com/blog/?p=190

http://www.masslaw.com/news0406.cfm
Hey guys; we actually do have the choice to live below our means! At
least, you are in Massachusetts.  The Mass supreme...
Forum: Child Support April 7th 07, 08:46 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 1
Posted By John Meyer
Maybe they can collect off his life insurance, we've seen that expressedbefore

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/613376.html

Okay, child support leeches, I beg you to justify taking money from a
man slowly dying of cancer. How does it further the interests of the
child to...
Forum: Child Support April 7th 07, 06:22 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 0
Posted By John Meyer
Could somebody explain this one to me, please?

http://www.ncprevue.com/blog/?p=187

Now, how in the hell does a 200 K back arrears for child support
translate to 5 million dollars? Who in the hell is running that
interest, the Mafia?

And...
Forum: Child Support April 7th 07, 02:55 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 12
Posted By John Meyer
In need of advise...Robert and all

Laura wrote:

I guess my better bet is to leave things alone huh? Why is the system so
unfair to child support paying men? If it's initially based on his and
her incomes how is it hers can...
Forum: Child Support March 30th 07, 02:06 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 4
Posted By John Meyer
Mum jailed in custody battle

DB wrote:
wrote in

In what family law experts said was a rare case, the woman, 31, was given
a heartbreaking choice by the Federal Magistrates' Court - let the...
Forum: Child Support March 29th 07, 03:31 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 4
Posted By John Meyer
you think it's bad in the US? In Puerto Rico "GRANDPARENTS"are forced...

whatamess wrote:
To pay child support and their wages garnished, etc...if they courts
cannot find the fathers. Yes, you heard that right.

Link, please?
We've got a corrupter of blood statute if...
Forum: Child Support March 29th 07, 01:23 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 9
Posted By John Meyer
NO Parental responsibilty but must pay

Rod wrote:
I have two kids that I paid support for. When my daughter turned
eighteen my support went down seven dollars a week. Several months later
my support went UP seventeen dollars a week...
Forum: Child Support March 29th 07, 01:22 AM Posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 7
Posted By John Meyer
Deviant he/she tries to skirt responsibility :-)

whatamess wrote:
On Mar 28, 9:09 am, Lars Eighner wrote:
In our last episode, ,
the lovely and talented...
Forum: Child Support March 28th 07, 01:40 PM Posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 7
Posted By John Meyer
Deviant he/she tries to skirt responsibility :-)

bob&carole wrote:
Not that we would really expect any different from a sexual
deviant.

Look, what you do is your own business, and that's not really what I
care about. What's more...
Forum: Child Support March 28th 07, 01:27 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 6
Posted By John Meyer
Proposed TX legislation to protect NON-fathers

whatamess wrote:

PLEASE support this...I can hear the women now screaming saying that's
not fair to the children...my belief? Every single child born should
have a DNA test before leaving the...
Forum: Child Support March 28th 07, 01:24 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 3
Posted By John Meyer
social security numbers of CPs stolen? what a shame...not

Relayer wrote:

I find it hard to believe a government agency would post someones
social security number for any reason.

Technically speaking, relayer, incompetence is not a reason.
Forum: Child Support March 27th 07, 01:36 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 5
Posted By John Meyer
pizza??

Chris wrote:
I seen on yahoo that now they are saying if you don't pay or are
behind on child support they will post it on a box of pizza. Is this
crazy or what????

If it's insanity, it's...
Forum: Child Support March 26th 07, 01:13 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 6
Posted By John Meyer
How ironic

One other thing:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070325/ap_on_re_us/gay_traitor --- Did
you all notice this?

I'm not one to cite a grand, leftist conspiracy in the press
(conspiracies take...
Forum: Child Support March 26th 07, 03:32 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 6
Posted By John Meyer
How ironic

Relayer wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070325/ap_on_re_us/gay_traitor

Ironic, or hypocritical?

Either way, the woman presented herself to be a parent of the child, and
now that the...
Forum: Child Support March 25th 07, 07:34 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 2
Posted By John Meyer
Do you think they will ever learn?

http://news.bostonherald.com/national/midwest/view.bg?articleid=190749

Guess what kiddies; you can't have your father back (at least, until
he's done his stint in the pen), but you can have an...
Forum: Child Support March 24th 07, 02:37 PM Posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce,alt.mens-rights
Replies: 0
Posted By John Meyer
Sen. John Morse takes an extra long drink of Stupid-Aid

From http://www.ncprevue.com/blog/?p=174

http://www.leg.state.co.us/Clics/Clics2007A/csl.nsf/fsbillcont3/91BC854F552ACB8A87257251007B8843?Open&file=136_rev.pdf

Colorado Sen John Morse (El Paso) is...
Forum: Child Support March 24th 07, 02:33 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 12
Posted By John Meyer
feel like in a trap

highInflation wrote:
Hey guys,

My relationship with wife is getting worse.
We got married on in feb 2006 and had our daughter in sep 2006. I
didn't wanted to have a child, but during sex...
Forum: Child Support March 23rd 07, 12:09 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 7
Posted By John Meyer
unpaid child support

DB wrote:
"Dusty Steenbock" wrote in

Why not tell the judge, "Don't worry, we'll set it so she won't have any
money to drink."?
No kidding!! I wonder what the result...
Forum: Child Support March 23rd 07, 12:29 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 7
Posted By John Meyer
unpaid child support

Rod wrote:
A friend of mine gained custody of his two kids
four years ago and has not recieved a dime of child support. He is a
janitor and gets paid 9 dollars an hour.
When his ex wife had...
Forum: Child Support March 22nd 07, 12:56 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 0
Posted By John Meyer
I wonder if the Utah Senators can amend the FLSA

http://www.kcpw.org/article/3200

And by the Fair Labor and Standards Act, I mean the part that prohibits
working more than 16 hours in a row. Now that they’ve jacked up the
rates for child...
Forum: Child Support March 22nd 07, 12:01 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 6
Posted By John Meyer
dads lawyers

fathersrights wrote:
Rather than owning property that can be attached,sometimes it is better to
rent. and renting from a family member keeps money in the family.

I don't know. I'm not...
Forum: Child Support March 21st 07, 11:58 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 0
Posted By John Meyer
Guess we can just call him Brer McCain

http://desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070317/NEWS09/703170338/-1/ENT06
Forum: Child Support March 21st 07, 12:08 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 2
Posted By John Meyer
Sperm: The 'gift' that keeps on giving

Chris wrote:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7024930/

"'There's a 5-year-old child here,' Mirabelli said. 'Imagine how a child
feels when your father says he feels emotionally damaged by your...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100