Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.48 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Chookie
Forum: General January 19th 09, 01:03 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 12
Posted By Chookie
Another question about funerals/death, by me.

In article , "Kat"
wrote:

Well, he didn't really ask much - I think I offered more info than he asked
for... I just brought it up about...
Forum: General January 19th 09, 12:57 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 12
Posted By Chookie
Another question about funerals/death, by me.

In article , "Kat"
wrote:

I now have 1 question about that... I was thinking of putting the girls in
some cute little outfit - not what is...
Forum: General January 6th 09, 11:08 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 18
Posted By Chookie
Ped appointment

In article , "Kat" wrote:

He then said he wanted to send her for some blood tests. Something about
chromosomes or something? I didn't...
Forum: General November 3rd 08, 12:47 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 25
Posted By Chookie
what to do when your kid hurts another

In article ,
"toypup" wrote:

Why is dropping your crackers such a bad thing to your son?

I don't know, but I do know that when...
Forum: General November 2nd 08, 01:43 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 25
Posted By Chookie
what to do when your kid hurts another

In article ,
"toypup" wrote:

DS is 7 yo and he kicked his 5 yo friend who was visiting in our house. I
was mortified. DS knows...
Forum: General October 23rd 08, 01:16 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 7
Posted By Chookie
DD wants her "boyfriend" at her birthday party

In article ,
"Donna Metler" wrote:

Anyway, does anyone have suggestions for including a barely 3 yr old boy in
a party...
Forum: General October 22nd 08, 10:24 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 14
Posted By Chookie
Re-introduction

Welcome back, Les! I remember you!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

http://chookiesbackyard.blogspot.com/
Forum: General October 17th 08, 12:10 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 39
Posted By Chookie
How to deal with 7 year old?

I am sorry that things are so difficult for you, but as many others have said,
there are problems with your parenting style as well as your family's
situation at the moment. Here are a few...
Forum: General September 29th 08, 09:09 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 10
Posted By Chookie
OPC... Other People's Children

In article ,
(Beth Kevles) wrote:

I'm not sure why the school (where the lessons are taking place) doesn't
have a behavior...
Forum: General September 25th 08, 12:27 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 10
Posted By Chookie
OPC... Other People's Children

In article ,
"Donna Metler" wrote:

Whatever happened to private music lessons. I was always the only one
in my...
Forum: General September 24th 08, 11:56 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 10
Posted By Chookie
OPC... Other People's Children

rant

DS1, now 7, shares a music class with a 10yo girl. She is just rude, mainly
because she has been allowed to get her own way too much, but in part because
her lack of practising does tend...
Forum: General September 23rd 08, 12:37 PM Posted to misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 14
Posted By Chookie
Final Exam, 8th Grade, 1895

In article , Windswept@Home (Jack)
wrote:

Incidentally, did you notice the absence of science, apart from geography?
Of
geometry and statistics? ...
Forum: Solutions September 23rd 08, 12:37 PM Posted to misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions

wrote:

Incidentally, did you notice the absence of science, apart from geography?
Of
geometry and statistics? ...
Forum: General September 19th 08, 08:29 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 9
Posted By Chookie
Well, it's finally the end.

In article , "Kat" wrote:

So... long story short, after all is said and done, N is gone.

I'm very sorry that it's ended like this instead of with...
Forum: General September 19th 08, 07:52 AM Posted to alt.bitterness,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.abuse.recovery
Replies: 14
Posted By Chookie
Final Exam, 8th Grade, 1895

In article ,
(Messiah Snobama) wrote:

4. What are the principal parts of a verb? Give principal parts of
"lie,""play," and "run."

I...
Forum: Solutions September 19th 08, 07:52 AM Posted to alt.bitterness,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.abuse.recovery
Replies: 14
Posted By Chookie
Final Exam, 8th Grade, 1895

In article ,
(Messiah Snobama) wrote:

4. What are the principal parts of a verb? Give principal parts of
"lie,""play," and "run."

I...
Forum: General August 14th 08, 08:10 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 18
Posted By Chookie
Funeral Etiquette?

In article ZdMok.181085$gc5.100924@pd7urf2no, "Kat" wrote:

The funeral, however...
I care NOT to take the kids. My opinions on funerals is that it's not a
place for...
Forum: General August 14th 08, 08:07 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 18
Posted By Chookie
Funeral Etiquette?

In article X9Ook.181674$gc5.19982@pd7urf2no, "Kat" wrote:

I can't even run to Walmart, the bank, the grocery store, you name it
without the kids, basically, not acting as...
Forum: General August 12th 08, 11:42 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 0
Posted By Chookie
New York City Schools?

Our Federal Education Minister has been spending a bit of time with Joel Klein
lately:

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,24165908-5013871,00.html

At this point, I'm still...
Forum: General July 30th 08, 12:25 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 30
Posted By Chookie
School Breakfasts (and lunches)

In article ,
Ericka Kammerer wrote:

Many universal school breakfast programs provide breakfast
in the classroom when school...
Forum: General July 27th 08, 04:01 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 19
Posted By Chookie
the requirement that the state *provide* an education

In article , Banty
wrote:

I see this has been answered by many other people, but do you people have
Blind Freddy over there? As in,...
Forum: General July 26th 08, 01:14 AM Posted to misc.kids

toto wrote:

Many universal school breakfast programs provide breakfast
in the classroom when school starts in...
Forum: General July 26th 08, 01:02 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 19
Posted By Chookie
the requirement that the state *provide* an education

In article , NL wrote:

On one hand that's a good thing because losing track of a child is very
hard here. If you have a child that's old...
Forum: General July 26th 08, 12:44 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 19
Posted By Chookie
the requirement that the state *provide* an education

In article ,
"Stephanie" wrote:

I am often flummoxed by how much time and energy is put into forcing kids
into school. I am also...
Forum: General July 25th 08, 02:43 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 15
Posted By Chookie
Laxatives

In article ,
"Shelley" wrote:

My son has a problem with going as well. He's 6 you like the OP's child. I
know that...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100