Showing results 1 to 25 of 34
Search took 0.32 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Denise~*
Forum: Pregnancy September 9th 06, 08:15 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By Denise~*
AF question

Anne Rogers wrote:
I'm not BF-ing anymore. The cramping & spotting made me think I was
starting, but then it never happened. I'm so used to marking it on my
calendar (since I did that when...
Forum: Pregnancy September 8th 06, 06:52 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By Denise~*
AF question

Jamie Clark wrote:
wrote:

Denise~* writes:

OK, about 12 days ago I slightly spotted once, and cramped all day.
It happened again on...
Forum: Pregnancy September 7th 06, 08:03 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By Denise~*
AF question

OK, about 12 days ago I slightly spotted once, and cramped all day. It
happened again on the 1st. Noting has happened though. I can only
assume my body wants to start AF, but does anyone know why...
Forum: Pregnancy September 5th 06, 08:23 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 18
Posted By Denise~*
parents of pregnant 16 year old daughter in michigan

shari wrote:
she wants someone to raise the baby for her.she dont want to change
diapers or feed it all she wants to be able to say is its her and she
wants "grandma" to raise it...and plus i...
Forum: Pregnancy August 15th 06, 10:15 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 21
Posted By Denise~*
Sleep - swaddling, side sleeping

cjra wrote:

And please tell me I'm not the only mom whose kid doesn't sleep through
the night by 6 weeks! On another board it seems every kid is sleeping
10-12 hrs in a stretch by then. I'm...
Forum: Pregnancy August 14th 06, 11:40 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 11
Posted By Denise~*
Pictures!

Zaz wrote:
Hi all,

I took my precious time, but here are pictures of Catherine (aka Mlle C) and
Guillaume... On them, she's 20 months old and he is betweek 6 and 7 weeks
old.

Forum: Solutions August 10th 06, 02:22 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 26
Posted By Denise~*
Breast feeding occurs -- world does not end!

Jamie Clark wrote:

----------------
This thread response is a string of tit-less pseudo-mommies who
want to go to work instead of feed their child properly.
Steve

I'm a stay at home...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 10th 06, 02:22 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 22

Jamie Clark wrote:

----------------
This thread response is a string of tit-less pseudo-mommies who
want to go to work instead of feed their child properly.
Steve

I'm a stay at home...
Forum: Pregnancy August 10th 06, 02:22 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 32

Jamie Clark wrote:

----------------
This thread response is a string of tit-less pseudo-mommies who
want to go to work instead of feed their child properly.
Steve

I'm a stay at home...
Forum: Pregnancy August 9th 06, 09:00 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 32
Posted By Denise~*
Breast feeding occurs -- world does not end!

Nan wrote:

Yeah, if anyone had given me crap at that time of my life, I'm afraid
someone would have had to pull me off the moron. I was pretty angry
about the situation.

Nan

People...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 4th 06, 09:03 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 30
Posted By Denise~*
OT bra fitting

betsy wrote:
Sue wrote:

If you do a google search on bra fittings and Seattle, I found quite a few
places. However, I have no idea if they are close to where you will be. Ann
Marie...
Forum: Pregnancy August 4th 06, 09:03 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 30
Posted By Denise~*
OT bra fitting

betsy wrote:
Sue wrote:

If you do a google search on bra fittings and Seattle, I found quite a few
places. However, I have no idea if they are close to where you will be. Ann
Marie...
Forum: Solutions July 29th 06, 09:23 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,alt.support.childfree,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.parenting.solutions,rec.nude
Replies: 2
Posted By Denise~*
Breast-feeding pic on cover sparks backlash against Baby Talkmagazine

it's da boob wrote:
Breast-Feeding Cover Sparks Debate

Babytalk Magazine's Photo Of Nursing Baby Angers Some Readers

I like this article...
Forum: Pregnancy July 29th 06, 09:23 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,alt.support.childfree,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.parenting.solutions,rec.nude

it's da boob wrote:
Breast-Feeding Cover Sparks Debate

Babytalk Magazine's Photo Of Nursing Baby Angers Some Readers

I like this article...
Forum: Pregnancy July 24th 06, 08:25 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 21
Posted By Denise~*
I'm baaaaaaaaaaack

New York Jen wrote:
Not sure how many of you will remember me. I have 2 kids, Laszlo is 4 and
Lily is 2. I am expecting number 3 in January. I tried for years to get
pregnant with my...
Forum: Pregnancy July 16th 06, 10:03 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 32
Posted By Denise~*
If you had a kid in NICU, how did you manage not to freak outonce you brought them home?

cjra wrote:
She looks very alert. Ohh, she is just too cute. I LOVE the green hat
(the July 10 pic)

With the animals? It's actually tan, and was a gift from DH brought
back from South...
Forum: Pregnancy July 15th 06, 10:22 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 32
Posted By Denise~*
If you had a kid in NICU, how did you manage not to freak outonce you brought them home?

cjra wrote:
and some pics of her - www.cheriseandfredo.blogspot.com

She looks very alert. Ohh, she is just too cute. I LOVE the green hat
(the July 10 pic). Jesse is so skinny compared to...
Forum: Pregnancy July 14th 06, 10:17 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 8
Posted By Denise~*
Hospitalized and Bored!

wrote:

In short, I think it's a good idea for her to stay at least until 36
weeks but that's still a few weeks off.

Does she knit? If not, you could get her some knitting...
Forum: Pregnancy July 12th 06, 09:32 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 3
Posted By Denise~*
Due Dates (07/12)

xkatx wrote:

List so far!
Let me know if you want to be added or if you have an update!
Post here or email me directly at xkatx[at]telus[dot]net (and just change
the obvious in brackets)...
Forum: Pregnancy July 8th 06, 10:54 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By Denise~*
abbreviations

Kathryn wrote:

Hm... I can't think of any others that are often used here or even on
occasion used around here...

One recent one I was wondering about was PROM, and until it was used in
my...
Forum: Pregnancy July 8th 06, 10:03 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 29
Posted By Denise~*
I guess I was...

Anne Rogers wrote:

oh right, that is wierd, I wonder why she thinks pumping will help when
nipple shields didn't because in the end pumps to just the same as
breastfeeding, it's the same...
Forum: Pregnancy July 8th 06, 12:17 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 23
Posted By Denise~*
Our daughter is here

cjra wrote:
Denise~* wrote:

cjra wrote:

Angelina Gisele was born on July 3, 21:56. weighing 7lbs 12oz, 54 cm
long.

She is beautiful as ever.
Forum: Pregnancy July 7th 06, 07:35 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 23
Posted By Denise~*
Our daughter is here

cjra wrote:

Angelina Gisele was born on July 3, 21:56. weighing 7lbs 12oz, 54 cm
long.

She is beautiful as ever.

Wow, what time zone are you in? Ours were almost born at the same time!
Forum: Pregnancy July 7th 06, 07:33 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 29
Posted By Denise~*
I guess I was...

Zaz wrote:

Congratulations Denise! What a lovely boy! (so much hair ;-) I give birth to
bald babies!)

DS#1, actually came out almost bald. He had what I call a "Shriners
ring"...
Forum: Pregnancy July 7th 06, 07:30 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 29
Posted By Denise~*
I guess I was...

Nina Pretty Ballerina wrote: