Old April 5th 04, 07:37 AM
Bedlum

Default Ugly Sounds of an Actual Spanking

ahh No im open minded. who give a rats ass if hitler was spanked. I was
spanked and you dont see me trying to take over the world. That is the DUMBEST
reason not to spank someone that I have ever read. Yes and Im sure I can find
a few people Doan that where NEVER spanked and they did bad crap like Hitler.
what ever bad person in history turned bad cause of being spanked? **** DOAN
everyone in my family going back many years where spanked and NONE OF US are
taking over the world or bombing buildings or anything. do you even think
about what you say. ALL of my freinds at school where spanked and they did not
turn into hitler. so thats about 60 people right there and no Hitler......
so I would have to say that your idea that all people who are spanked turn into
hitler is WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

But what youralso telling me is that it was a good thing that my freind died
becuse spanking was not used on her when it should have been.
**** you Doan that is the cruelest thing anyone has ever said. you dont give
a rats ass about anything but your word to ITS BAD AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT.
****ing left ass people cant see beyond there own bull ****.

so please come up with a better reason of why but dont bring in Hitler. his
being spanked has nothing to do with what he did. John wayne gasy was not
spanked and he killed many people so what does that say? your reason is ****.
If you cant make a better reason then this is over as I wont have a point less
talking to by someone who cant eve be real to himself.