Old January 22nd 05, 03:41 PM

"tom c" wrote in message

"V" wrote in message

Oh, I see the problem, Kari is all mad about financial aid not assisting
her.
Gee, I thought it was all about the bad childhood.
Tsk.

Funny thing is a large amount of the child abusers I report at work had the
sprog so they could love it and give it the childhood they didn't have. They
do, they beat it harder.

Tom C

Funny thing, many rape victims that I work with are raped by men. I guess I
will start a group to hate men....::sigh::
You have no point. Just because you witness abuse, does not mean that all
people are in that category. Find someone to talk to ....

-Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to
realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.
-- Ronald Reagan