Old July 26th 07, 08:27 PM posted to alt.child-support
Soprano

Default One good thing about ex

DB wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in

Well I want to start wearing the finer fabrics in my closet on a daily
basis. I have been wearing cotton because I don't have to iron it. Time to
upgrade to choir clothes on a daily basis.

My My, that is really such a dilemma you have, if only the rest of us could
have such problems.

Maybe I'll go to the closet and select which outfit I should be deported in
ot more import figure out which other country I can survive in. Don't you
worry yourself though, I'm sure your worthless ex husband will be over to
take care of all the ironing. LOL

Pathetic!

He's not worthless. He is of great worth.