Old July 26th 07, 08:50 PM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

Default One good thing about ex

"Soprano" wrote in message
DB wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in

Well I want to start wearing the finer fabrics in my closet on a daily
basis. I have been wearing cotton because I don't have to iron it. Time
to upgrade to choir clothes on a daily basis.

My My, that is really such a dilemma you have, if only the rest of us
could have such problems.

Maybe I'll go to the closet and select which outfit I should be deported
in ot more import figure out which other country I can survive in. Don't
you worry yourself though, I'm sure your worthless ex husband will be
over to take care of all the ironing. LOL

Pathetic!

He's not worthless. He is of great worth.

So are the people who post here of great worth. Some of them have been
impoverished by the child support system--and very unfairly. I know you
can't really understand that becuase you have not been negatively impacted
by it. But to someone who cannot get a job becuase they cannot get their
green card renewed because the mother of their child filed for and received
massive and unjust arrearages, your joy over someone doing your ironing for
you seems quite trivial. I have no problem with you being happy about it,
but I do understand where the people who post here regularly are coming
from. Would you like to stand in a courtroom and be told that your children
are irrelevant? I've been there, done that. Great system CS, right?