Old November 3rd 03, 07:29 PM
Andrea

Default Need present ideas for 12 year-old girl please!

Since you all gave me such great Christmas present ideas for my girls, I am
once again calling on your help to give me some ideas for my niece's 12
year-old sister. I don't know her well enough to know what kinds of things she
likes (she's only been a part of dh's family for a few months). She will be 13
a couple days after Christmas, so I actually need to get her a Christmas and a
birthday present. I have asked her mother for ideas but she is no help at all.

Here are the things I have found that I am considering. They may be way
off-base for what girls this age like..... 1. candle-making kit 2. lotion
kit (different scents & glitter can be mixed into the lotion & the lotion can
be put into little bottles) 3. paint your own tea set kit 4. tea pot (I do
know that she collects tea pots)
Are any of these something that a 12 or 13 year-old girl would like? I am
completely clueless.......13 was about 20 years ago for me and I've forgotten
what I liked back then (except for boys and clothes).

TIA,
Andrea
twin girls-Madison & Jordan
3 1/2 yrs. old