Old May 21st 05, 12:57 AM
DLove

Dave, I wish I could offer some words of advice but atlas I too found my
self in there same position in Arlington county VA. I was laid my job and
since the DCSE was ignoring my request for a reduction it too the court
1year do finally hear my case in which they denied my petition even though
I was working a minimum wage job…. Imputed income. I was told that in
order to appeal I had to put up a $5000 appeal bond (privilege to appeal)
and was ordered to appear the following week for contempt charges. It
amazes me how these judges can sleep at night. My life as I knew is
destroyed and I have become one of the angry men. If you are a Veteran
there is a group called US VETS that has a fathers program that can
sometimes help in these cases.

DLove