Old October 27th 07, 09:08 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

Default deadbeat and enabler list (another thread that went off topic)

"Shadow36" wrote in message

"animal05" wrote in message
news:Pu2dnXrlja7S1b7anZ2dnUVZ_ournZ2d@wideopenwest .com...
Chris wrote:

"DB" wrote in message
news
"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in

It's pointless withyou to dig up all the facts, but why do so many

loving

nurturing mothers butcher their children?

For the same reasons many loving nurturing fathers butcher, and rape

their

son's and daughters.

When is the last time a father drowned his two daughters in a bath tub?

Or in a lake with a car?

I don't know who is worse, system supports like illi, or the misogynists
like yourself that make all men look bad.

Maybe not drowning, but is the method so important?

http://mylifeofcrime.wordpress.com/2...g-car-on-fire/

Women commit more, and more violent crime against men and children then

men
commit against women and children.

http://www.lectlaw.com/files/fam27.htm

Indeed! Now look up the stats on children protected by Child "Protective"
Services. That children under the "protection" of CPS are MANY times more
likely to be murdered and be involved in crime than are children who escape
the tentacles of CPS speaks volumes about what these government strangers
are doing to other people's children.

Since the whole agenda of CPS is based upon statistics, use these stats
against them and watch how they go absolutely nuts trying to defend their
evil agenda. It's amusing to say the least.
I happen to know someone who is a former CPS agent. He's glad that he left
the organization due to the corruption and harm they cause to children.