Old October 28th 07, 05:21 AM posted to alt.child-support
Atlanta

Default deadbeat and enabler list (another thread that went off topic)

On Oct 12, 10:09 am, "Illiana" u38194@uwe wrote:
Why is the DBP crew in every group, discussion, topic, and thread when it is
about child support? Is it possible for them to gripe anymore about something
that is in place to help single parents take care of their children?
I wonder why those people are so adamant about not paying child support. They
all claim not to be deadbeats, or enablers, yet their comments, way of
thinking, and bashing of the custodial parents tell a different story.
What is wrong with those people, and why is it the same small group attempt
to dominate the all of the discussions having to do with child support? It's
not like I am going to wake up one morning and say
"I don't think my child's father should be held accountable for anything.
Let me drop child support, because he should not be held responsible for
having sex, only I should."
Is it possible to stop trying to bash custodial parents, and allow one of
these threads to just have replies relevant to the topic?

Hi, am a custodial parent and I have been bashed all over Usenet by
Republicans. I am shocked by the horrendous things they say to me. I
wish I could tell my story, but I can not tell it in public because I
have had my anonymity ripped away from me by a s... head in a
religious group.