Old November 18th 04, 10:13 PM
P.Fritz

"Bebelestrnge0721" wrote in message
Subject: For those that care to know
From: (Karen O'Mara)
Date: 11/18/2004 12:25 PM Eastern Standard Time
(Bebelestrnge0721) wrote in message
My daughter has mantained residential custody of her baby.The judge
refused

the
emergency petition for the father to take the baby from our home. My

daughter
has admitted to the judge she has made bad choices and mistakes since
the
father left her, and admits he has continually emotionally abused her ,

adding
to the severity of her mental and emotional health, and that she has
never

and
will never do anything to hurt her child . Our behavioral therapist

supported
her in court, that she has been working with our family for three years
and

our
home is a safe nurturing environment for the baby. As I have known in my

heart
to be the truth as well. There will still be a custody conference

(arbitration
hearing) in mid January.Hopfully My daughter and her ex can agree upon
something that works for the both of them at that time. Meanwhile my
granddaughter slept snug as a bug in her nursery last night ! I am happy

that
this has helped reasure my daughter that she is not a bad mom and that
she

can
and will be o.k. Thank you to everyone that listened and showed support

our
family. Bev

Keep us posted. I have been thinking about you. I hope the father of
the baby will remain sincere and help out and I hope your daughter
seizes the opportunities to be the best mother she can be. You hang in
there, too. You are a very caring person and probably a target because
of that.

Karen

Thanks Karen, I would love nothing more than for them both to get thier
heads
outta their butts, and do what is right for the baby. I can only respond
what I see from each of them , I have seen my daughter struggling while he
runs
around in his 2000 car with light effects and a stereo system you can hear
down
the block with his friends and girlfriends( three) since the breakup,
while
claiming he can not afford to buy shoes for his child? He bailed and left
her
holding all the emotional and financial support of this baby. It is what
happens most of the time with teenage boys that make babies, He is just a
heat
seeking missile and my daughter got burnt.

Teen boys do not make babies........teen girls do. Teen girls have the AAA
(abort, abandon, adopt) choices WRT prgancy...teen boys do not. The teen
mother should be responsible for the consequences of her sole and uniltaeral
choices.

Your misandrist BS shows through all to clearly.