Old May 14th 04, 02:21 AM
Editor - Child Support News

Default CS related licene suspension question...

In Virginia, the thieves want you to pay 5% of your outstanding arrearage...

If you can't you can go to your local JDR Court and request a restricted
license...when I did that, the judge let me drive 24/7/365 after telling me
that if I stoof before him in a contempt hearing, I'd be placed UNDER his
jail...fortunately my case is in another jurisdiction -- albeit with the
judges just as corrupt.

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message
link.net...

Here is the strategy I used. (I had grievances with CSE and they wouldn't
back off on enforcement while they rat-holed my complaints.)

1. You ask for a hearing on the DL suspension issues and merits of the
case.
2. You object to the administrative hearing continuing based on the DA,

who
manages your case, not being present.
3. You get a hearing extension and force the DA to attend.
4. After your DL is suspended you keep on driving.
5. You ignore the instructions to turn in your DL to the DMV and continue
using it for ID.
6. You drive very carefully.
7. You wait to be called to court to face jail time for non-payment.
8. You go to the indictment hearing and request a full hearing.
9. You go to the full hearing and tell the judge you are willing to

set-up
a payment plan.
10. You get the judge to order the DA to prepare an order to reinstate

your
DL.
11. You take the order to the DMV and get your DL reactivated.
12. You smile knowing they didn't lay a glove on you.