Old July 21st 05, 07:36 AM
Bob Whiteside

wrote in message
oups.com...
I had a daughter 3 years ago out of wedlock with a married guy who lied
to me and stopped supporting the child early this year after requiring
a paternity test that I found insulting.

How much should a sexually promiscuous woman have to pay a married man's
wife for having illicit sex with her husband and entrapping him with an
unwanted pregnancy out of wedlock?

Should sexually promiscuous women be rewarded for seducing married men and
hiding their sexual aggression toward a married man from a man's spouse?

Why should men be the only partner responsible to pay for irresponsible
sexual contacts?

How do you plan on explaining your daughter's conception to her when she
gets older and asks about her father?