Old July 21st 05, 08:50 PM
=KRP=

ANOTHER DAVID MOORE FORGERY!!!

Date: 21 Jul 2005 19:48:43 -0000
From: "Dean Tong"
Subject: Need help on Child support question
Newsgroups: alt.child-support,soc.men

wrote:
I had a daughter 3 years ago out of wedlock with a married guy who lied
to me and stopped supporting the child early this year after requiring
a paternity test that I found insulting.

Now I am taking him to court and want some advice.

1- I don't know anything about his income and worried he might not
provide suitable financial information. I don't have his social
security number. Can he hide income to court?

2- I currently live in Texas and wonder if going to court in New York
is best. My understanding is that if I am married, the state of texas
won't require any child support. Also will he sue me in Texas if I am
go to court in New York where the kid was born? he currently lives
himself in Florida which brings me to the custody question.

3- My daughter is only 2 and half years old. Can he win in custody case
and take the child away from me? Does share custody makes any sense
since we live in two differents states?

4-I work non-W2 work and don't file tax return. How much will the judge
use as income when determining child support? in New York

Are you white? If so, I can refer you to some good legal resources.

This was NOT from Mr. TONG but LITTLE 2 year old DAVID MOORE a psycho
stalker from BOLINGBROOK, ILLIINOIS.