Old March 11th 07, 06:13 PM posted to misc.kids
bizby40

Default dyslexia testing

"Welches" wrote in message

"bizby40" wrote in message
. ..
:-) Fond memory:

When my daughter started writing her name -- she was probably 4, as
the kids get older, these things get fuzzy -- she would either
write the entire thing forwards, except with the "n" backwards. Or
the entire thing backwards except for the "n" forwards! It was
really cute until she decided to do it all over her bedroom walls!

Lol-so you had the memory of it for a long time?

Until we repainted!

Then later when I took the toddler bed out of storage to get rid of it
once and for all -- there it was again! She was *very* proud of
herself when she learned to write her name!

Bizby