Old April 6th 08, 09:55 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Default Help here ASAP

I saw a posting here from a woman who her X Husband isnt paying his
child support because he is disabled, Well i am also disabled and
paying $528.00 a month and all i am left with is $356.50 a month. I
been paying child support since 1997 and i have 2 kids with my X is
texas and one of my kids over there turned 18 july 31th of last year
amd child support did not stop like i heard it was gonna happen when
he gets 18. I sure hope some divorce attorney see's this and see's
that HE/SHE can help me out some. I live in West monroe Louisiana and
i became disabled on 8/28/2004 and since i dont have much money to
make ends meet my wife that i HAD here in west monroe left me because
i dont have much money i cant work or drive a car. If there is any
divorce attorney that see's this and can help me out any, Email me
here at . Thanks ahead of time.