Old April 7th 08, 08:23 AM posted to alt.child-support
whatamess

Default Help here ASAP

On Apr 6, 3:55*pm, wrote:
I saw a posting here from a woman who her X Husband isnt paying his
child support because he is disabled, * Well i am also disabled and
paying $528.00 a month and all i am left with is $356.50 a month. *I
been paying child support since 1997 and i have 2 kids with my X is
texas and one of my kids over there turned 18 july 31th of last year
amd child support did not stop like i heard it was gonna happen when
he gets 18. *I sure hope some divorce attorney see's this and see's
that HE/SHE can help me out some. *I live in West monroe Louisiana and
i became disabled on 8/28/2004 and since i dont have much money to
make ends meet my wife that i HAD here in west monroe left me because
i dont have much money i cant work or drive a car. *If there is any
divorce attorney that see's this and can help me out any, *Email me
here at . *Thanks ahead of time.

Ah, that SOB Attorney General...he has an entire page with all kinds
of questions
for parents...funny, it seems that after the Observer article, he put
out all kinds of new
BS pamphlets for non-custodial parents...except not A SINGLE ONE talks
about
HOW TO STOP child support when the kid reaches 18...