Old November 1st 03, 05:17 PM
H Schinske

Default What do you say...

wrote:

...when people try to "label" your twins as "the good one" and "the
demanding one," or terms to that effect?

Oooooh, I hate that. The only thing I can think of is to say things like "Aw,
just wait five minutes. It'll change."

People used to ask me "Which is the dominant one?" If I had time, I'd tell them
the story of when Emily could sit up, but not crawl, and Sophia could crawl,
but not sit up, and Sophia crawled round and round Emily trying to grab the toy
out of her hand, while Emily rotated round and round on her bottom keeping hold
of her toy and staying away from Sophia. So who's dominant in that scenario?
The persistant grabber, or the one who is successfully resisting getting
anything taken away from her?

No one has solved that yet ;-)

--Helen