Old July 19th 04, 05:21 PM
Bob

Default "Child support stuck in system"

Mike wrote:
Child support stuck in system
Special Report: In the often-contentious world of child support, it's
not uncommon for one parent to tell the other that the child-support
check is "in the mail." Sometimes, it's just an excuse to put off a
nagging ex-spouse.
at http://www.washtimes.com/specialrepo...0901-6910r.htm

Uh, no. A story isn't going to "put off" anyone.

Bob

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, misandrist Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

[Bob does not advocate any illegal, seditious, or immoral acts. All
posts are for discussion, rhetorical, or humorous purposes only.]