Old June 10th 04, 11:43 PM
Doan

Default How Children REALLY React To Control

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004, toto wrote:

On 10 Jun 2004 18:21:52 GMT, Chris wrote:

Note that verbally abusive Steven is a product of the child discipline
technique which you claim "by and large works well."

According to Steve, he was never spanked or punished at all.

I do, however, doubt that his parents used win-win techniques, but
since we don't have his parents posting here, we cannot know
what they really did.

Chris

But we know that Chris & LaVonne were spanked! Chris has an M.A in
Biology and LaVonne has a Ph.d. Their parents weren't stupid afterall!
:-)

Doan