Old June 10th 04, 11:53 PM
Kane

Default How Children REALLY React To Control

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 15:40:17 -0700, Doan wrote:

On 10 Jun 2004, Chris wrote:

In alt.parenting.spanking Nathan A. Barclay

wrote:

: "R. Steve Walz" wrote in message
: ...

: No. Think a minute, what is the one way someone could be exposed

: abuse and yet not themselves be abused, so that they learned

about
: abuse but had little or none of the neurotic reaction against

it,
: but who was scandalized by it and horrified by it unlike others

more
: accustomed to it?? Answer: By living as the exceptional family

among
: a real bunch of abusive insane fundy rural hillbillies and being
: totally disgusted by the effects of abuse on their little

playmates
: who ARE being abyssmally abused for a decade or more by these

abusive
: cretins!!

: If the statistics even come halfway close to holding, most of

your "little
: playmates" presumably grew up to believe in spanking. Would you

take the
: kind of verbally abusive attitude toward them that you do toward

me?

Note that verbally abusive Steven is a product of the child

discipline
technique which you claim "by and large works well."

Chris

LOL! He was NEVER-SPANKED!

Chris lied then?

Usually you call people liars when they err.

Reforming?

You? A spanked child?

Wonders never cease.

I do notice though that you laugh at other people's honest mistakes.

Why is that Doan?

Still a little boy waiting fearing that when you go home you may get
spanked so you cover up your old inner fear by laughing at other
people? Did you laugh at your parents waiting to spank you?

Or were you afraid?

I guess that's why Chris, so often in addressing you, laughed at
yo........oh wait. I can't count all the times you have him and he
hasn't at you. Well, I could do it far faster with him. I don't think
he has. Ever.

Chris has treated you quite civily, and yet you claim you only give
what you get. Do you really think that is a true statement, or could
you be deceiving both us and yourself Doan?

Why is that Doan?

Could THAT be a lie, Doan, along with your claim you just tell parents
to make up their own mind about spanking. And that's really all you
do? R R R R

Years of peddling the spanking compulsive's agenda and you still can't
see it.

My, I'm not Chris. I laugh. At you.

Doan

Kane