Old June 11th 04, 06:11 AM
R. Steve Walz

Default How Children REALLY React To Control

Nathan A. Barclay wrote:

"Doan" wrote in message

On Wed, 9 Jun 2004, Nathan A. Barclay wrote:

"Doan" wrote in message

Simple answer - Steve is a "never-spanked" kid! :-)

Why in the world would you think that?

Because he said so! :-0

I'm still puzzled as to the reasons for your saying, "Simple answer - Steve
is a 'never-spanked' kid! :-)" How do you view it as an answer at all? Or
was that meant purely as some sort of "inside joke" that I didn't have the
background to get?

No, he just thinks it is some useful epithet to yell, and nobody
really knows why. It's true that my parents didn't punish me, but
why he gets such delight from shouting it in his posts is a total
mystery. I'd think that it would gall him to know that. I just
write it off to being a manifestation of his deep engrained
delusion because of his own childhood abuse.
Steve