Old October 9th 06, 08:26 PM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Phil

Default Things to think of before you get married again..

"Fred" wrote in message
. net...
Phil wrote:

I think I'll base my decision on whether or not you acknowledge that
men are responsible for their semen.

We appear to disagree.

Then you assert that men are not responsible for their semen.

Nope but you have degraded yourself with the a reply that is typical of
one who has lost the debate, that being you cut all but one line and
address one sentence out of context; a strawman, and YOU LOSE. Thank
you. Now anyone reading will realize you are what you truly are.

I am not surprised.

You can proclaim about equality all you want, but at the end of the
day, there you are, denying your own responsibilities, which you would
not be doing if you really believed what you say.

If I *had* any responsibilities, you mean.
Since I have the right to vote, I consider it my responsibility to vote
for the candidate I think will do the best for all. Remove the ability
for me to vote and you also remove my responsibility to vote. You just
don't get it, do you?

BTW, "equality" and "sameness" are not synonymous.

Which has nothing to do with the discussion.

Have a nice day.

Too late. I already read what you said; kinda puts a damper on my
outlook to realize there are people in the world whose only thought is
to denigrate men.
Phil #3