Old October 9th 06, 08:36 PM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Phil

Default Things to think of before you get married again..

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Gini" wrote in message

"Fred" wrote
Gini wrote:
"Fred" wrote
Gini wrote:
"Fred" wrote
What I'm trying to discuss is taking responsibility.
==
What you appear to be discussing is *men* taking responsibility
for women.
Nonsense.
==
Well, there's a well thought out position. You just proved my
point. You can't
even comprehend women taking responsibility. Pathetic.
Would you like me to go back and quote your message where you said
that you agreed with what I was saying?

==
OK, I assumed you had normal comprehension capabilities. My error.
==

If you're just looking for a fight, look elsewhere. I don't have
time.

==
Nor the intellect, apparently.

Don't worry, Gini. He stops talking to anyone who disagrees with him.
He won't even hear people who consistently say "equal
responsibilities." Somehow, that seems to compute as a man NOT taking
responsibility. I'm not sure why. But anyone who challenges him gets
ignored, and now, maybe, he'll ignore you, too. Very closed minded,
this one.

*This* one has a closed mind? As if it weren't a trait of all feminists?
Phil #3