Old October 9th 06, 11:23 PM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Phil

Default Things to think of before you get married again..

"Fred" wrote in message
. net...
Phil wrote:

After childbirth, there should be equity. In some jurisdictions,
that is the case; in others, it is not. That's an issue for
legislatures to resolve.

It is NOT the case in ANY jurisdiction in the US, PERIOD.

So now you are resorting to lying.

How so? Should be easy to prove me wrong... except you can't.
Few parents are equal after divorce and of those who are they almost
always chose to go outside the court to gain said equality.

Disgusting.

What is disgusting is your acting like you got it all knowed up yet are
totally ignorant.

[Actually, folks, he doesn't want equity. He wants to keep all the
money for himself.]

You are a liar which is plain to see. You don't know what I want; you
can only imagine and with your warped sense of judgment, you can't even
do that right.
Phil #3