Old October 10th 06, 02:33 PM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Phil

Default Things to think of before you get married again..

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Fred" wrote in message
. net...
I just took a look at the child support guidelines for Michigan and
Virginia, two jurisdictions in which I have lived. Both base child
support on the combined gross incomes of both parents, as well as
taking into account the amount of time the child spends with each.
Basically, it's the same sort of equity-based system that will be
going into effect here in Minnesota on January 1.

You might want to take a look at the child support guidelines in the
jurisdiction in which you live.

What a load of naivete! chuckle

Don't it just make it understandable how the states are able to pull the
crap they pull when someone naive comes on and acts like the state is
doing a good job in relation to families?
Phil #3