Old October 10th 06, 03:00 PM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Phil

Default Things to think of before you get married again..

"Fred" wrote in message
. net...
Ken Chaddock wrote:
Fred wrote:
Gini wrote:

"teachrmama" wrote

And you, Fred, are totally *dismissing* WOMEN'S responsibilities!
I am a woman, and I find it demeaning that you keep harping on
what MEN should do, but not a hint about how WOMEN should handle
their responibilities in the same situation. Everything a woman
does after the sex act is a consequence of where that mean old man
left his semen. Nonsense! Or maybe I'm just reading you
wrong--why don't you clearly delineate what the woman's
responsibilities are after the consequence of pregnancy becomes an
issue.

==
A ride to the CSE office? (Because she's *owed* it, of course.)

I guess that the matter is best explained by reference to the theme
of the game Fable: "For every choice, a consequence."

It's too bad that you seem to grasp the obvious fact that all
post conception choices are the woman's and therefore, in accordance
with the precepts of "Natural/Fundamental" Justice, all the
consequences that follow from those choices should also be hers.

I am aware of what Canada's notion of "natural justice". I know that
it allows Canada to declare age discrimination to be legal even though
it is unconstitutional; see McKinney v. University of Guelph. So if
you expect me to buy any argument based on that concept, you are
swimming upstream.

I read your entire message. What it boils down to is yet another
attempt to evade your responsibilities by ignoring the doctrine of
informed consent. Sorry, but men can't just spread their semen hither
and yon and walk away from the consequences thereof because those
consequences are ... *inconvenient*. That's "inconvenient" as in
financially inconvenient, because at the end of the day it's always
about the money with y'all.

It's about RIGHTS and equality.
This is another of those unintended consequences of rabid feminism.
If you want to hold rights for only women then only women will have the
responsibility that goes with those rights. Logic dictates that either
women share the rights or accept the whole responsibility.
In a way, you are right about the money aspect; many women use any means
available to dig into a man's pocket and this is just another way that
sleazy women utilize children for income.
Phil #3

It's disgusting, really.