Old October 10th 06, 03:35 PM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Phil

Default Things to think of before you get married again..

"Fred" wrote in message
. net...
Tracy wrote:
"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message
"Fred" wrote in message
. net...
That she has such a moral responsibility does not serve to negate
any
responsibility that he has.

What I'm asking you to do is to accept the responsibilities that
*you*
have, and you respond by resisting that with every fiber of your
being.

To say men are responsible for women's bad choices in sperm is to
transfer
the biological misjudgments made by women to men.

I'm jumping in here for a second because I have not seen a single
sentence Fred has written that suggests he is saying men are
responsible for women's bad choices. All he has said is that men
should take responsibility for where he puts his own penis. His
ejaculation is due to him placing his penis inside of the woman and
engaging in the sexual act with her. Pregnancy is a possible outcome
of the act, which in most cases the act itself is mutually agreed on.
So I'm not sure why anyone is reading more into someone stating that
a man should take responsibility for his choice - where to put his
penis.

At the end of the day, it's all about the money.

These males

Now they're "males", not "men"; Wording used by gender feminists.

are trying to evade responsibility for their choices so as to falsely
justify not having to pay child support, or medical bills, or whatever
else they might have to spend on someone else as a result of their
choices. And "someone else" includes the child.

Your opinion... and incorrect, I might add.

I could understand an argument based on the child support laws in a
given jurisdiction being based only on the income of the noncustodial
parent. That's simply not equitable. But that is not the case in every
jurisdiction, and even if it is in a given jurisdiction, it speaks to
challenging or changing the law, as has been done here in Minnesota,
not using an inequitable law as justification to evade supporting his
child.

All I'm asking is that both men and women take responsibility for
their choices. What's wrong with that?

No, all you've done is whine and weep about MAN'S... er... "males"
responsibility. You've said jack **** about women's.
You cannot perceive that you are holding men to a standard to which you
refuse to hold women.
In short, you are a gender feminist, IMO.
It has been pointed out to you that after conception, the woman has the
ability to make any one of several choices, one of which involves
voluntarily becoming a parent; rights that men *do not* have, not even
ONE but yet here you are, wringing your hands and whining about "equity"
and accusing me of being a bigot for failing to agree with your biased
point of view.
Phil #3