Old October 10th 06, 03:41 PM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Phil

Default Things to think of before you get married again..

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Phil" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Fred" wrote in message
. net...
Phil wrote:
"Fred" wrote in message
. net...
Phil wrote:
"Fred" wrote in message
. net...
Andre Lieven wrote:
"Tracy" ) writes:
"Gini" wrote in message
wrote
Deary, a vasectomy is cheaper than a month of child support.
If you
don't want to breed, don't have sex with a fertile woman,
==
And how is he to know when she is fertile?
Isn't a vasectomy only cheaper than a month of child support
if child support is more than a vasecotmy? How much is a
vasectomy?
How much is a tubal ligation ?
Here's something interesting:

"The cost of vasectomy is typically 3 to 4 times less than the
cost of tubal ligation. Although prices vary, regionally,
vasectomy costs generally range from about two hundrend fifty to
one thousand dollars, while the cost of tubal ligation often
begin at about one thousand dollars and may go as high as
twenty-five hundred dollars. The cost difference is mainly due
to the fact of where each procedure is performed; an office
procedure vs. a hospital procedure."

http://womenshealth.about.com/cs/ste...zhisorhe_3.htm

But it's not really about cost, is it?

It's about taking responsibility.
Apparently, it's about applying responsibility to only men as
noted in your next statement.
Your bigotry is showing. But on we go ...

Equality is bigotry???

You aren't talking about equality. You are talking about inequality,
as in assigning responsibility to one in a matter where it is
properly assigned to both.

Men and women share responsibility for any pregnancy that occurs when
they agree to have sex. BOTH and equally, not just the man. You are
bending over backward to promote the idea that men are solely
responsible for any pregnancy while saying absolutely nothing about
any responsibility the woman may or may not have. Why is that?

She's pregnant?

Ohmigod! I hadn't even THOUGHT of that. Probably because I can't imagine
any man getting drunk enough to get that close to a man-hater like this
but I failed to realize that perhaps she became a man-hater when she
forgot to ask his name. My bad.
Phil #3