Old October 10th 06, 07:43 PM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Andre Lieven

Default Things to think of before you get married again..

"Tracy" ) writes:
"Fred" wrote in message
. net...
All I'm asking is that both men and women take responsibility for their
choices. What's wrong with that?

There is nothing wrong with asking both men and women to take
responsibility for their choices, and I'll add actions.

Since men get NO choices and are NOT allowed any *post-coital* actions,
trying to hold men responsible for women's SOLE actions and choices is...

SEXIST.

It is no different then my s2bx trying to place blaim on me for his
drinking problem, and prior to me it was his first ex-wife's fault.

Indeed. Just as it is for a woman to *choose to carry to term ALONE*,
and then demand free money for HER sole choices and actions.

There are those who refuse to take
responsibility for their actions/choices and then there those who see they
are responsible for their actions/choices.

The former group are called Feminists.

Andre