Old October 10th 06, 10:10 PM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Fred

Default Things to think of before you get married again..

Gini wrote:
"Fred" wrote
I read your entire message. What it boils down to is yet another attempt
to evade your responsibilities by ignoring the doctrine of informed
consent. Sorry, but men can't just spread their semen hither and yon and
walk away from the consequences thereof because those consequences are ...
*inconvenient*. That's "inconvenient" as in financially inconvenient,
because at the end of the day it's always about the money with y'all.

It's disgusting, really.

==
Then I presume you find it equally disgusting when the mother does the same,
such as abortion, baby dropoff?

What's "baby dropoff"?