Old October 10th 06, 11:11 PM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Phil

Default Things to think of before you get married again..

"Fred" wrote in message
. net...
Gini wrote:
"Fred" wrote
I read your entire message. What it boils down to is yet another
attempt to evade your responsibilities by ignoring the doctrine of
informed consent. Sorry, but men can't just spread their semen
hither and yon and walk away from the consequences thereof because
those consequences are ... *inconvenient*. That's "inconvenient" as
in financially inconvenient, because at the end of the day it's
always about the money with y'all.

It's disgusting, really.

==
Then I presume you find it equally disgusting when the mother does
the same,
such as abortion, baby dropoff?

What's "baby dropoff"?

See what we've been trying to tell you? There is a whole world out there
that you have no knowledge of yet here you come trying to convince
others that you know everything that can be known.
Get an education, then come back.
Phil #3