Old October 11th 06, 02:20 AM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Bob Whiteside

Default Things to think of before you get married again..

"Fred" wrote in message
. net...
Andre Lieven wrote:
Fred (moron-guy@clueless.*******) proves that Feminism IS brain rot:
Gini wrote:
"Fred" whined and fled refutations of his
misandry:
I read your entire message. What it boils down to is yet another

attempt
to evade your responsibilities by ignoring the doctrine of informed
consent. Sorry, but men can't just spread their semen hither and yon

and
walk away from the consequences thereof because those consequences

are ...
*inconvenient*. That's "inconvenient" as in financially inconvenient,
because at the end of the day it's always about the money with y'all.

It's disgusting, really.
==
Then I presume you find it equally disgusting when the mother does the
same, such as abortion, baby dropoff?
What's "baby dropoff"?

Gads, are you clueless !

Gads, are you rude!

[Inferiority complex. Makes himself feel big by making others feel small.]

Google " Legal Abandon Laws ". 40 states have
them, which are NON medical and NON biolical LEGAL means by which a
mother of an infant can LEGALLY relinquish said infant with NO further
legal obligations to said child, EVER.

Last time I looked, we called that "adoption."

What is your problem with adoption?

[more rudeness deleted]

For a person who claims to be from Minnesota who has so many strong opinions
about men's parental responsibility, you ought to understand the Minnesota
laws regarding women's parental avoidance.

"Under the Minnesota program, called "A Safe Place for Newborns,", a mother
can anonymously drop off an unharmed newborn without fear of prosecution.
She will be asked to volunteer medical information, but not required to do
so. No identification required, no signed relinquishment, no mandatory
medical information."