Old October 11th 06, 03:08 AM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Fred

Default Things to think of before you get married again..

Gini wrote:
"Fred" wrote
Andre Lieven wrote:

Google " Legal Abandon Laws ". 40 states have
them, which are NON medical and NON biolical LEGAL means by which a
mother of an infant can LEGALLY relinquish said infant with NO further
legal obligations to said child, EVER.

Last time I looked, we called that "adoption."

==
Then I suggest you look again.

I asked you what "baby dropoff" was.

Instead of responding with substance, you respond with a sleazy cheap shot.

If you are going to play cheap, sleazy games, I won't deal with you.

Now then, what's "baby dropoff"?

And don't refer me to Andre's screed. I want a substantive description
that differentiates between whatever y'all are talking about and adoption.

Now get to work or go away. You get to decide.