Old October 11th 06, 03:09 AM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
teachrmama

Default Things to think of before you get married again..

"Fred" wrote in message
. net...
Andre Lieven wrote:
Fred (moron-guy@clueless.*******) proves that Feminism IS brain rot:
Gini wrote:
"Fred" whined and fled refutations of his
misandry: .........................
I read your entire message. What it boils down to is yet another
attempt to evade your responsibilities by ignoring the doctrine of
informed consent. Sorry, but men can't just spread their semen hither
and yon and walk away from the consequences thereof because those
consequences are ... *inconvenient*. That's "inconvenient" as in
financially inconvenient, because at the end of the day it's always
about the money with y'all.

It's disgusting, really.
==
Then I presume you find it equally disgusting when the mother does the
same, such as abortion, baby dropoff?
What's "baby dropoff"?

Gads, are you clueless !

Gads, are you rude!

[Inferiority complex. Makes himself feel big by making others feel small.]

Google " Legal Abandon Laws ". 40 states have
them, which are NON medical and NON biolical LEGAL means by which a
mother of an infant can LEGALLY relinquish said infant with NO further
legal obligations to said child, EVER.

Last time I looked, we called that "adoption."

No it's not, Fred! Geesh! She can birth the child and, within a certain
amount of time, drop the child off at a police station, forehouse, or
hospital, no questions asked, and walk away.. Legal abandonment. Only for
mommies, though.