Old October 11th 06, 04:30 AM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Fred

Default Things to think of before you get married again..

Gini wrote:
"Fred" wrote
Gini wrote:
"Fred" wrote

Last time I looked, we called that "adoption."
==
Then I suggest you look again.

I asked you what "baby dropoff" was.

Instead of responding with substance, you respond with a sleazy cheap
shot.

==
"Sleazy?" "Cheap shot?" You don't get out much, do you Fred?
==
If you are going to play cheap, sleazy games, I won't deal with you.

Now then, what's "baby dropoff"?

And don't refer me to Andre's screed. I want a substantive description
that differentiates between whatever y'all are talking about and adoption.

Now get to work or go away.

==
Do your own work. (You can't afford to hire me. )
See, I already know what it means so I don't have to look it up.

Then we have nothing further to discuss.