Old October 11th 06, 08:44 AM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
?-?

Default Things to think of before you get married again..

"Fred" wrote in

Seriously, Bob, either I'm missing something, or y'all are not
communicating something, or y'all really do not give a damn about the
welfare of the child. I hate to think that it is the last, but when you'd
rather see a child put out on the street rather than see child support
used to put a roof over its head, I really do have to wonder what's going
on here. Please clarify.

What's really going on is called alimony for the mother and the state gets a
percentage of the outrages CS rates that they determine. It has nothing to
do with the child!