Old October 11th 06, 07:19 PM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Tracy

Default Things to think of before you get married again..

"Gini" wrote in message

"teachrmama" wrote

"Gini" wrote

"Fred" wrote

Then we have nothing further to discuss.
==
Don't forget your ball, Fred.

She keeps telling people that ("we have nothing more to discuss") I'm
sure everyone is devastated. Thing is, it keeps him from having to
answer any of the hard questions, so he sail along with his ignorance and
bigotry unhampered.

==
Sounds remarkably like Hyerdahl eh? BTW, where is Hyerdahl? Did I spell
that correctly?

She posts from soc.men. This tread is not seen in that newgroup.