Old October 12th 06, 12:10 PM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Ken Chaddock

Default Things to think of before you get married again..

Fred wrote:
Ken Chaddock wrote:

Fred wrote:

Ken Chaddock wrote:

Fred wrote:

Gini wrote:

"teachrmama" wrote

And you, Fred, are totally *dismissing* WOMEN'S
responsibilities! I am a woman, and I find it demeaning that you
keep harping on what MEN should do, but not a hint about how
WOMEN should handle their responibilities in the same situation.
Everything a woman does after the sex act is a consequence of
where that mean old man left his semen. Nonsense! Or maybe I'm
just reading you wrong--why don't you clearly delineate what the
woman's responsibilities are after the consequence of pregnancy
becomes an issue.

==
A ride to the CSE office? (Because she's *owed* it, of course.)

I guess that the matter is best explained by reference to the theme
of the game Fable: "For every choice, a consequence."

It's too bad that you seem to grasp the obvious fact that all
post conception choices are the woman's and therefore, in accordance
with the precepts of "Natural/Fundamental" Justice, all the
consequences that follow from those choices should also be hers.

I am aware of what Canada's notion of "natural justice". I know that
it allows Canada to declare age discrimination to be legal even
though it is unconstitutional; see McKinney v. University of Guelph.
So if you expect me to buy any argument based on that concept, you
are swimming upstream.

I read your entire message. What it boils down to is yet another
attempt to evade your responsibilities by ignoring the doctrine of
informed consent. Sorry, but men can't just spread their semen hither
and yon and walk away from the consequences thereof because those
consequences are ... *inconvenient*. That's "inconvenient" as in
financially inconvenient, because at the end of the day it's always
about the money with y'all.

Yes, it's easier to cut the article and make some unrelated,
self-serving comments when you can't rebut the points made...

I did rebut your crap, in whole. More efficient to do it that way than
in pieces, and the result is the same.

No, acvtually you didn't even *address* the points I made let alone
"rebut" them...you snipped the article, inserted some self-serving
statements and declared victory...nice try (well not even that nice a
try actually)...and definitely no cigar.

All you want to do is to be able to walk away from the mess you make
when you spread your sperm hither and yon, because being responsible is
so *inconvenient*, mostly to your wallet, which is the bottom line with
you boys anyway. Y'all deny informed consent, y'all deny fairness and
equity, y'all deny the child itself. It is the ultimate selfishness.

Disgusting.

What's disgusting is a mangina like you waltzing in here with no
knowledge (didn't even know about legal abandonment or the statutes
governing your own state of residence) and less sense and started to
lecture people who've *personally* lived through some of the experiences
that *YOU* insist can't happen...now *THAT'S* disgusting...

....Ken