Old October 12th 06, 03:45 PM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Phil

Default Things to think of before you get married again..

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Fred" wrote in message
. net...
Tracy wrote:
"Fred" wrote in message
. net...
All I'm asking is that both men and women take responsibility for
their choices. What's wrong with that?

There is nothing wrong with asking both men and women to take
responsibility for their choices, and I'll add actions. It is no
different then my s2bx trying to place blaim on me for his drinking
problem, and prior to me it was his first ex-wife's fault. There
are those who refuse to take responsibility for their
actions/choices and then there those who see they are responsible
for their actions/choices.

Exactly.

These boys are the ultimate in sexist selfishness. If they can't
control the woman, they want nothing to do with her ... and their
children. And, of course, that means not having to support the
children that they actively, willingly, and with informed consent
participated in procreating.

"She's being irresponsible!", they bleat, claiming this as
justification for their own claims to irresponsible behavior. Well,
even if/when she *is* being irresponsible, that absolutely does not
justify their being irresponsible in turn. This is simply a copout.

And for the record, I refer to them as "boys" because in my opinion
they are not men.

I'm pretty sure they don't care what you think, little lady.

For me, I'm NEVER impressed when a woman tries to tell me how a man
should act, especially when forgiving women for acting the same way.
Phil #3