Old October 13th 06, 04:38 AM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
teachrmama

Default Things to think of before you get married again..

"Fred" wrote in message
. net...
Ken Chaddock wrote:

All you want to do is to be able to walk away from the mess you make
when you spread your sperm hither and yon, because being responsible is
so *inconvenient*, mostly to your wallet, which is the bottom line with
you boys anyway. Y'all deny informed consent, y'all deny fairness and
equity, y'all deny the child itself. It is the ultimate selfishness.

Disgusting.

What's disgusting is a mangina like you waltzing in here with no
knowledge (didn't even know about legal abandonment or the statutes
governing your own state of residence) and less sense and started to
lecture people who've *personally* lived through some of the experiences
that *YOU* insist can't happen...now *THAT'S* disgusting...

Ken, I have concluded that it is no longer productive to attempt to have a
reasonable discussion with you and your masculinist colleagues. We will
simply have to agree to disagree.

Y'all claim that you want equality. Not so. What y'all want is to enforce
your ideas of male superiority and dominance through control of the money.
That's all there is to it. And I say that with all due consideration of
you being in Canada, where discrimination based on whatever is only a
Supreme Court of Canada decision away. And if only the court would
discriminate in your favor, I doubt you'd have any problem with it. But,
being a resourceful fellow, you have gone for the masculinist tactic of
using the irresponsible behavior of others to justify being irresponsible
in turn.

When you side with a position that prefers seeing babies die in a dumpster
rather than surrender even a scintilla of masculinist male superiority and
dominance, there's simply nothing further to discuss. That being said, I
can see no constructive purpose in continuing this conversation.

Translation: Of I don't get more, then it isn't equal. chuckle Try not
to be too greedy, Freddi.