Old October 16th 06, 04:14 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce
Gini

Default Things to think of before you get married again..

"Kenneth S." wrote
As for me, I'm waiting until Anna Nicole Smith (aka the Widow Marshall)
gets her hands on her deceased oilman husband's millions. THEN, I'll make
my move. Is that good enough, "enquiring minds?" Does that take me out
of your category of the "stupid men?"

==
Gawd, Kenneth--It is hardly fitting for you to denigrate the lovely Widow
Marshall
at the deepest hour in her life! Besides, it appears she has become quite
smitten with
the lawyer Stern and still will not give you the time of day. Not only that
but now
you've gone and upset the femimoron Fred who really is at her absolute worst
these
days! She's been having a really hard time keeping up around here. Just when
she
finishes researching one word someone goes and types another she doesn't
understand
and she has to go figure that one out (She likes Bob, you know). You really
should
not have brought any of this up. I don't think "enquiring minds" was even
talking to you.