Old October 16th 06, 05:47 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce
teachrmama

Default Things to think of before you get married again..

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message

"Gini" wrote in message

"Kenneth S." wrote
As for me, I'm waiting until Anna Nicole Smith (aka the Widow

Marshall)
gets her hands on her deceased oilman husband's millions. THEN, I'll

make
my move. Is that good enough, "enquiring minds?" Does that take me
out
of your category of the "stupid men?"

==
Gawd, Kenneth--It is hardly fitting for you to denigrate the lovely Widow
Marshall
at the deepest hour in her life! Besides, it appears she has become quite
smitten with
the lawyer Stern and still will not give you the time of day. Not only

that
but now
you've gone and upset the femimoron Fred who really is at her absolute

worst
these
days! She's been having a really hard time keeping up around here. Just

when
she
finishes researching one word someone goes and types another she doesn't
understand
and she has to go figure that one out (She likes Bob, you know). You

really
should
not have brought any of this up. I don't think "enquiring minds" was
even
talking to you.

You know it has become quite fashionable to claim paternity for Anna
Nichol's new baby. Lots of men want to get their name in the paper to
brag
about servicing Anna Nichol. It's fairly obvious one of those men forgot
wear a condom.

You mean one of those not bright, mentally challenged idiots that
enquiringlymindless talked about?