Old May 22nd 04, 05:05 PM
Bob LeChevalier

Holger Dansk wrote:
Here is what Cosby said:

Note my highlights

Cosby, Saying the Darndest Things

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Bill Cosby was anything but politically correct in his remarks Monday
night at a Constitution Hall bash commemorating the 50th anniversary of
the Brown v. Board of Education decision. To astonishment, laughter and

^^^^^^^^
applause, Cosby mocked everything from urban fashion to black spending

^^^^^^
and speaking habits.

Most of quote omitted but then:
. . .

. . .

. . .
. . .

Most of the quote was omitted by the reporter, who included only the
juicy parts and lots of ellipses.

You can't be a doctor with that kind of crap coming out of your mouth!"

You also can't be a doctor with the word "crap" coming out of your
mouth. But you can be a Doctor of Education and a comedian.

The link works fine for me. It's:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2004May18.html

The Post requires you to register to read articles. The poster was
complaining about registering.

lojbab
--
lojbab
Bob LeChevalier, Founder, The Logical Language Group