Old June 2nd 04, 05:08 AM
Bob LeChevalier

Holger Dansk wrote:
All of those
thousands of years the black savages in Africa were just savages
contributing nothing to the world.

1) Prove that they were savages.

2) Why should they "contribute something to the world"? The world
contributed nothing to them.

I'm sure that was the thinking of the very few who ever even thought
about contributing anything to the world. They did very little thinking
about anything except survival and where their next meal was coming
from.

Evidence is to the contrary. That sounds more like what the people of
Northern Europe probably did during the Ice Ages.

Any leisure time was probably spent sitting on a termite mound
saying "muhfugger". (in their primitive language, of course)

Their language is no more primitive than yours, of course.

lojbab
--
lojbab
Bob LeChevalier, Founder, The Logical Language Group