Old June 3rd 04, 07:01 AM
greccogirl

Oreo is simply an insult you use when a person of color doesn't agree
with you.

R. Steve Walz wrote:

greccogirl wrote:

---------------
Cosby is a rich rightist asshole, he always has been, he has played
golf with Nixon and Reagan, and he's a black racist. The "I don't
give a damn" attitide is a form of disrespect that the white society
has earned with its racist and economic brutality and unfairness!!!
Steve

Well I've heard a lot of weird stuff but labeling Cosby as a racist is
quite amusing. Besides what you're not getting, is the form of
"disrespect" that you think hurts white America is really just hurting
black America. It isn't hurting those they think they are hurting.
That is what Cosby is trying to say

Cosby has always hung out with the GOP, he's a log-cabin repub dildo.
Or didn't you know that, he's a ****ing Oreo.
Steve