Old June 3rd 04, 07:29 AM
greccogirl

Steve, this guy isn't a repub racist. He's simply completely crazy.
(Obviously). What a waste of bandwidth.

R. Steve Walz wrote:

Holger Dansk wrote:

On Mon, 31 May 2004 01:36:55 GMT, "R. Steve Walz"
wrote:

Holger Dansk wrote:

black-savage-Ethiopian-American women
Holger

---------------
You're a racist **** and you deserve to be killed.

What part of black-savage-Ethiopian-American do you not understand?

--------------------
You part where you lie like a racist ****.

Your ancestors were definitely black

--------------------------
Not in about 60,000 years.

and were and had been savages for
thousands of years hunting with spears and they may have even had bows
and arrows. They ate wildebeest, antelope, monkeys, guineas, hyenas,
wild dogs and each other, etc., etc., etc.

--------------------------------
Actually, the out of Africa folks, if this is what you allude to,
were South Africans, not Ethiopeans, and they were not savages, as
there aren't any such thing. And no cannibalism is documented.

They were captured by black savages and sold to white savages who took
them across the ocean, primarily to Brazil, but they brought your
ancestors to America.

------------------------------
Now you have history all confused. Most black American slaves were
west coastal Africans.

There is nothing racist about it. Although slavery is very wrong, and
should be abolished all over the world, look how fortunate you are to
be living in America instead of living like your relatives do today in
Africa.

--------------------
Are you under the delusion that I'm black?
You repub racists can never figure out why whites would support blacks,
can you? More of your racism!

And, if your ancestors had been carried to Brazil, you, more
than likely, would never have existed because most of them died.

-----------------------------------
Nope, and nope.

However, you do not owe anything to the descendants of the white people
who owned you after you came here. In the first place they are, in no
way, responsible for what their ancestors did.

Holger

Except if they benefitted from it economically with respect to blacks.

And again, you're of the delusion that I'm black, obviously. I'm German
and English and Irish and Scot and Native American (1/8th). I'm as
pink as you are!
Steve