Old June 4th 04, 07:53 PM
Bob LeChevalier

Holger Dansk wrote:
You were talking about "whites and Asians". I want to know what you
think all the rest of the whites and Asians were doing while the Copts
(who were mixed race and possibly black, but were certainly NOT
"Caucasian" or "Aryan" or "Indo-European" which are common alternative
names for "whites") were doing their thing.

Well, they certainly were not playing with dung beetles and chasing
wildebeest.

Nah. They were playing with mosquitoes and chasing aurochs.

Wow!!!! It says, "artistically and intellectually they (the ancient
Greeks) were our equals."

Duh.

So were the ancient Hindus, and the ancient Chinese, and perhaps
others who did not record their insights.

lojbab
--
lojbab
Bob LeChevalier, Founder, The Logical Language Group