Old June 6th 04, 06:49 PM
Bob LeChevalier

Holger Dansk wrote:
On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 10:19:20 -0400, Bob LeChevalier
wrote:

Holger Dansk wrote:
On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 20:09:58 -0400, Bob LeChevalier
wrote:
I'm not. But this discussion started with a claim about what was done
by "whites and Asians".

Blacks did nothing in the jungle for so many, many, many years,

How would you know?

If they did nothing, they would have died.

Aren't we getting cute. :-)

just as they do nothing today in Africa and America.

They do quite a lot in both Africa and America.

Tell me please about all of the wonderful things they do.

I never said they do something "wonderful". But then again, you
haven't done anything "wonderful" either, have you?

All of the black savages back then were below the Sahara desert.

Your evidence?

Use Google and you will find that the savages stayed in the jungle.

I have and they didn't.

Use Google at www.google.com, and don't just look at warped black web
sites.

I do. Regularly. And I read the results, and I comprehend what I
read. Unlike you, or you'd be able to post evidence.

lojbab
--
lojbab
Bob LeChevalier, Founder, The Logical Language Group